Whether you are starting in RelativityOne or migrating there, our experience managing and customizing large, dedicated Relativity environments will accelerate your time to value and maximize functionality to meet your needs. Discover a partner for your RelativityOne journey.
Investing in an enterprise solution.
As your implementation partner, we will help your legal team leverage the full functionality of RelativityOne, maximize user adoption and accelerate time to value—leading to a fuller, better-managed discovery pipeline and matter process. During implementation we establish a strong foundation for tenancy, data, and user management to support consistent workflow solutions.
• Quick Start solutions for Relativity Pay as You Go customers.
• Our “configure first” approach leads to solutions that grow with Relativity
• Build use-case solutions—government, compliance, investigation, litigation.
• Train your users to make the most of your investment.
Knowing the right way to extend Relativity
RelativityOne is an extensible platform that gives you an opportunity to look beyond the built-in features—customizing solutions to meet your unique needs. We have extensive experience integrating third party tools and developing custom Relativity applications. We rely on their APIs and build to their standards to maintain integration as Relativity grows.
• Third party integration including technical, workflow and training support.
• Solution design, development and integration deliver custom solutions.
• Ongoing development as your needs and Relativity evolve.
Running with a great solution
Building outsourced services on top of your tenancy allows you to focus on core legal initiatives while ProSearch executes discovery activities to support your team. We will administer your solution with continued solution alignment, upgrade and new feature support, as well as day-to-day matter support. Our managed services help you get the most from RelativityOne investment.
• ESI staging and processing
• Workspace and template administration
• Administration of ECA workflow
• Development and maintenance of coding layouts
• Administration of event handlers and logic trees
• Production support and services
• Technical and end user support
• Data management, including staging, archiving, cold storage and decommissioning