ProSearch helps our Enterprise clients reduce risk and better manage legal discovery of growing volumes of data with our Microsoft 365 Managed Services.
Optimize Discovery and Compliance in Microsoft 365
TheMicrosoft Purview includes features focused on measuring and monitoring compliance obligations and basic eDiscovery capabilities for preservation, search, collection, processing and review. ProSearch helps you take an informed approach to deploying Microsoft 365 solutions in the larger context of enterprise compliance and discovery.
Gain more value from Microsoft 365 with ProSearch Advisory Services and Data Identification and Collection Services
- Get guidance from Microsoft 365 experts.
- Discover data where it resides.
- Accelerate collection timelines.
- Inform decisions on tools and workflows.
ProSearch Microsoft 365 Advisory Services help you manage Microsoft licenses, data and discovery processes across the EDRM life cycle. Our team of engineers continuously monitors the Microsoft road map for updates that will affect existing workflows or provide opportunities to further optimize discovery.
ProSearch Advisory Services for Microsoft 365:
- Assist with migration of data into Microsoft platforms.
- Provide training and best practices.
- Identify additional data sources for collection.
- Conduct preservation and legal hold monitoring.
Data Identification and Collection Services
Collections in Microsoft 365 are manual and can be time intensive. ProSearch experts leverage both Microsoft and our proprietary tools to accelerate this process and reduce the risk of user error.
In searching and collecting ESI, ProSearch will:
- Determine the best tools for each request.
- Collect data from Outlook, Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive and Teams within your Microsoft 365 tenant.
- Create synergy between collection, processing, review and production.
ProSearch Managed Services
As part of our Enterprise Managed Services offering, ProSearch becomes an extension of your team. Our analysts, project managers and SMEs leverage deep knowledge of Microsoft 365, Azure and the security and compliance centers and build upon those tools with our custom-developed solutions to augment Microsoft eDiscovery capabilities.
We support the entire discovery process for Microsoft 365 as well as other platforms and data sources to help clients achieve a repeatable, defensible eDiscovery process at scale.
ProSearch assists with notification and management of legal hold, which can be applied in place within Microsoft 365.
Process within the Microsoft Purview eDiscovery environment, export data for further processing outside of Microsoft 365.
Review data within Microsoft 365 when appropriate, ingest data into Relativity or another eDiscovery review platform.