A Steady Return on Your Discovery Investment. Processing, reviewing, and annotating documents is an investment in Discovery. Build on that investment. Curate a collection of data assets, specific to your organization, that capture knowledge as you gain it. Leverage your discovery investment on your next matter.
Knowledge is Power
A litigation data repository is a strategic asset
Repeat litigation, multi-district matters, product liability cases and others often share similar issues and custodians. When data assets – documents, work product, and intelligence from matters – are normalized, preserved, analyzed, indexed, and categorized in secure data repositories, you can draw on that knowledge base to inform matter management decisions in future cases. Smart management of data assets reduces repeat collection, processing, and review, saving you time, effort, and money.
Data Asset Report
Data, Metadata, and Work Product
Capturing data, metadata, and work product is good. But curating a repository that normalizes and aligns information with your organization’s standard processes is better. ProSearch creates and maintains your asset management system to provide you with practical applications for leveraging knowledge:
• Compare what documents were collected on the previous matter from a key custodian.
• Harvest and apply coding decisions to a document across multiple matters.
• Compare keywords and compare results across multiple matters.
• Review and reuse privilege decisions and annotations.
• Reduce risk of inadvertently producing privileged documents.
• Reduce the cost of storing redundant or low-value data.