ProSearch, a leading provider of comprehensive discovery and compliance solutions to corporate legal departments and law firms, announces its fall calendar includes participation in multiple prominent industry events. ProSearch is set to sponsor numerous conferences, where company thought leaders will share their expertise on the important topics facing eDiscovery professionals today.
ProSearch’s upcoming event commitments include:
- SOLID New York – September 22, New York, NY. ProSearch founder and CEO Julia Hasenzahl will present “The Future of Work: Reframing the Discussion,” an engaging session focused on why employers and employees must work together to imagine and build the future of work.
- General Counsel Conference Southwest – September 29, Dallas, TX. ProSearch leaders will facilitate a roundtable discussion on the topic “Chat is not Email.” Panelists will address the importance of recognizing why modern data types cannot be treated the same as traditional email and share practical approaches for producing chat data in eDiscovery.
- EDI Leadership Summit – October 12-14, Miami, FL. A long-term sponsor of EDI, ProSearch is a diamond ambassador of its annual Leadership Summit, where company subject matter experts will share knowledge and insight on two important topics:
- Matt Davidson will moderate the session “The Swap Shop: Finding Value Through the Procurement of Legal Services in the Corporation,” offering real-world examples of assessing value to make smart purchasing decisions.
- Dan Kinney will lead the session “Return to the Metaverse! Discovery in the Year 2030,” featuring a hands-on demonstration of the latest virtual reality technologies and a discussion of how these tools will shape the business landscape in years to come.
- WIPL (ALM’s Women, Influence & Power in Law) – October 17-19, Washington, D.C. ProSearch is a sponsor of this event.
- Relativity Fest – October 26-28, Chicago, IL. ProSearch Engagement Director Lauren Roso will participate on a panel discussing employee burnout in the eDiscovery industry. Roso is a finalist for multiple Relativity Innovation Awards.
For more information about these and other upcoming events, visit the News and Events page of the ProSearch website.