Unified Review™ is the all-encompassing tool for streamlining review and production in the modern era of ediscovery. Get to the heart of your matter by greatly reducing time and money spent reviewing non-unique, irrelevant and redundant documents. Stay Flexible. Stay in control. Coding propagation allows teams to separately define review and production set boundaries, creating peace of mind during production and vast cost savings in review.
Review Intelligently. Produce Defensibly.
Unified Review empowers users with leading filtering, searching, deduplication, near-deduplication, and email threading technologies to reduce eyes-on review throughout your matter’s lifecycle. Fully customizable to meet your unique needs, Unified Review allows users to employ the right technology at the right time to:
• Identify, escalate and route similar documents based on evolving case needs
• Remove or isolate duplicates and near-duplicates for secondary review
• Preserve document families and remove lesser email chains
• Independently control the boundaries of review and production sets for varying demands
• Employ differing deduplication techniques based on the task at hand
Significantly reduce time spent in manual review by culling non-unique, irrelevant, and redundant documents. Underspend and meet your discovery deadlines.
Unified Review limits the number of duplicates and lesser email threads reviewed, allows for informed routing of document sub-sets, and decreases the possibility of different reviewers inconsistently coding across threads and duplicate sets.
Coding propagation allows the review team to review the narrowest set of data while still meeting stringent production obligations.
Clients have experienced an up to 75% reduction in document count with our ground breaking Unified Review process.