We’re always looking for new innovators. If there is an opening in your area of expertise, we’d love to hear from you.
ESI Processing Specialist
ESI Processing Specialists at ProSearch are passionate about quality and accuracy, and contribute to our success by:
- Processing ESI data to native and tiff formats using industry standard applications.
- Loading data to hosting environments from standard and non-standard load file sources.
- Performing analysis and resolution of problematic data.
- Performing QC during each phase of processing and loading.
- Documenting additional actions taken while performing processing tasks in workflow application.
ESI Hosting Specialist
ESI Hosting Specialists at ProSearch are committed to quality and supporting optimum end-user experiences by:
- Maintaining hosting environments.
- Testing and deploying application updates.
- Troubleshooting, reporting, and resolving application errors.
- Managing data in hosting environments to support review.
- Providing desk-side and remote assistance to end-users.
ESI Intake/Forensic Support Specialist
ESI Intake/Forensic Support Specialists at ProSearch support quality and data integrity by:
- Accepting data transfers, including inventory and extraction from forensic container files.
- Accurately reporting on and escalating issues.
- Preparing source ESI for processing.
- Generating reports to support work performed at each step of ESI processing workflow.
- Provide desk-side and remote assistance to end-users