We’re always looking for new innovators. If there is an opening in your area of expertise, we’d love to hear from you.
E-Discovery Data Engineer (ADS)
An E-Discovery Data Engineer in the Advanced Data Services Group at ProSearch supports the custom data transformation needs of ProSearch clients. E-Discovery Data Engineers at ProSearch support quality and data integrity by:
- Engineer and implement solutions and workflows for clients and internal teams
- Perform both standardized and ad-hoc data analysis, reporting, and modifications via SQL
- Create, implement, and support custom Event Handlers
- Creatively utilize and combine existing scripts, recipes, and applications (both proprietary and third-party) to automate tasks and workflows
- Contribute to solution and script ownership, including providing training and guidance on use and supporting enhancements and troubleshooting
ESI Processing Specialist
ESI Processing Specialists at ProSearch are passionate about quality and accuracy, and contribute to our success by:
- Processing ESI data to native and tiff formats using industry standard applications.
- Loading data to hosting environments from standard and non-standard load file sources.
- Performing analysis and resolution of problematic data.
- Performing QC during each phase of processing and loading.
- Documenting additional actions taken while performing processing tasks in workflow application.
ESI Hosting Specialist
ESI Hosting Specialists at ProSearch are committed to quality and supporting optimum end-user experiences by:
- Maintaining hosting environments.
- Testing and deploying application updates.
- Troubleshooting, reporting, and resolving application errors.
- Managing data in hosting environments to support review.
- Providing desk-side and remote assistance to end-users.
ESI Intake/Forensic Support Specialist
ESI Intake/Forensic Support Specialists at ProSearch support quality and data integrity by:
- Accepting data transfers, including inventory and extraction from forensic container files.
- Accurately reporting on and escalating issues.
- Preparing source ESI for processing.
- Generating reports to support work performed at each step of ESI processing workflow.
- Provide desk-side and remote assistance to end-users